At T.Solutions Inc we are now looking for a strong entrepreneural talent to join us as CTO and to lead and mentor our technical team. The successful CTO will hold high levels of responsibility, managing product development and ensuring cost and time effective solutions against business objectives. He will also work closely with non-technical colleagues to advocate and explain the technology strategy and deliver commercial outcomes.
This role reports directly to the founding CEO and is expected to be his executive partner on all technology matters.php
With some of the brightest minds and high ambitions, our start-up is bound for success. Bluee, our main product, is US based innovative calling solution available on Web, iOS and Android, along with complex back-end infrastructure. Mathico, our other product, is educational technology supporting network of math schools in US.
We offer creative, forward thinking, fast paced environment with no hierarchy.
If you are ready to pursue your craziest ideas, then hurry up to apply!
- Lead the technology strategy for the organization that supports advanced engineering, strong business alignment, increased profitability, and provides a sound, flexible foundation for the future.
- Oversee infrastructure and system integration efforts.
- Play an integral role in building the roadmap of the company's technology strategy, processes, and information technology roadmap.
- Monitor department’s performance to ensure goals and objectives are achieved or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Optimize people, processes and technologies that support the collection and management of data.
- Effectively translate and communicate technical strategies between the business and the technology department.
- Develop a strong product, technology and operations culture in the company - Introduce processes and discipline around service, product management and product development.
- Responsible for direct management and growth of the engineering team, as well as the overall success of the Bluee platform.
- Work closely with product and business partners to set goals, build roadmaps and prioritize work.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, learning, career growth, efficiency and happiness amongst the team.
- 3+ years experience, most recently in building and leading technical teams.
- Advanced knowledge in programming and computers across a range of technologies.
- Start-up experience.
- Experience in Network Administration.
- Familiar with VoIP technology.
- Familiar with Shell scripting.
- Familiar with Asterisk.
Technology challenges at Bluee
- A back-end platform built with PHP, MySQL, Apache, Ubuntu, Asterisk, CentOS at its core.
- Internal API to serve responsive web and native mobile clients, and to receive messages from -external systems.
- Tight collaboration with Product and Design and short feedback cycles.
- Ideal candidate is a full stack developer with web, mobile, and procedural scripting experience.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to email@example.com e-mail address with a note of "CTO" in the subject line