At T.Solutions we are looking for an iOS Developer to join our project for interactive distance learning, Mathico.
The ideal candidate should enjoy collaborating under tight deadlines and face problems with imaginative and elegant solutions. You will get the opportunity to brainstorm new products and features, suggest your own innovative ideas, expand your skills, enjoy truly outstanding organizational culture and be rewarded with competitive salary, bonuses, etc.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions for iOS platforms;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of mobile applications;
- Provide necessary technical and design documentation;
- Manage individual tasks, priorities, and deadlines;
- Work closely within a team of developers and product managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts;
- At least 2 years of experience in iOS mobile applications development;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Good knowledge Objective-C and Xcode;
- Ability to develop rich GUIs for the iPhone and/ or iPad;
- Ability to consume web services (REST) and processing data (XML and JSON);
- Ability to detect and correct issues and optimize codes for application performance;
- Experience with Objective-C blocks and multi-threaded apps;
- Experience with SQL based database systems and Core Data technologies;
- Experience with networking frameworks;
- Experience with embedding and using 3rd party sources;
- Highly collaborative, problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to email@example.com e-mail address with a note of "iOS Developer" in the subject line